Patrick Yarns' track record of partnering with customers, learning their needs and developing yarns to increase their profitability and market share stands apart in the industrial glove yarn markets. We provide our customers with a superior, innovative and cost-effective product line, ensuring only the highest level of quality and repeatability. This special attention and dedication gives our customers the "edge" needed in today's highly competitive markets.
Innovative products and capabilities for the glove market:
- Yarns engineered for solutions in cut and/or heat protected environments
- Anti-microbial yarns with 'proven results'
- Nylon blends with exceptional durability
- EarthSUPN® Yarns, combining low environmental impact solutions with superb economic pricing.
Fibers and Spinning Solutions:
- FIBERS: All natural and most manmade fibers including Twaron®, Conex®, PBI, cardable glass, stainless steel, EarthSPUN® fibers, colored acrylics and blends thereof.
- OPEN-END: 12 Ne to 2 Ne and 20.3 Nm to 3.39 Nm
- RING SPUN: Please consult a Patrick Yarn sales representative for your requirements.
DREF SPUN CORE/SHEATH CONSTRUCTION:
- SHEATH: All natural and manmade fibers, please consult the PATRICKS TECHNICAL FIBER FACTS for a complete listing.
- CORE: Spun yarns, filament yarns, metallic filaments and fibers, monofilaments, Spectra®, fiberglass, and combinations thereof. Please refer to PATRICKS ENGINEERED YARNS CORE/SHEATH CONSTRUCTION fact sheet.
- TWISTING: Up to 16 components including wire or filaments
- PACKAGE TYPE: Please consult a Patrick Yarn customer representative for your unique requirement.