Engineered for performance
Patrick Yarns has been a market leader for over 25 years in the development and manufacture of high quality yarns for the filtration industry. Our world-class Dref Spun manufacturing process and quality control facilities ensure reproducibility of the highest quality performance media for cartridge filters.
Our product lines and capabilities are the world's most comprehensive of any yarn media supplier in the liquid filtration industry. All of our yarns are developed to give the optimum performance in their targeted applications. Our experienced R&D team brings together a wealth of knowledge in yarn and fiber filtration technologies. This expertise allows us to continually deliver increased profit and market share for our customers.
Innovative products introduced to the filtration market from Patrick Yarns:
- ELF (Extremely Low Foam) Yarns: The lowest foaming polypropylene media on the market. This technology closely resembles a pre-washed media
- Anti-microbial media: Patrick Yarns has extensive knowledge and performance history with several unique anti-microbial solutions
- Innovative blends: Incorporating different fibers within the yarn structure for increased performance or better economics
Fibers and yarn construction
- FIBERS: Natural and man-made fibers, please consult PATRICK'S TECHNICAL FIBER FACTS for a listing of possibilities
- DREF SPUN YARNS: Increased loftiness, improved yields and the ability to incorporate a core to increase winding performance. For further details of our custom engineering capabilities, please refer to our ENGINEERED YARNS CORE/SHEATH CONSTRUCTION information sheet
- OPEN-END YARNS: For unique winding solutions that require increased strength in winding and durability in back flushing applications
- COUNT RANGE: 2.0 Ne to .5 Ne and 3.39 Nm to .847 Nm
- PACKAGE TYPES: 8-12 pounds packed for economical transport domestic or sea-freight